Sunday, May 31, 2009

My new name is Noelle Elizabeth Kelly POOP

Today was another great day. I woke up pretty early to wash clothes and clean the floors because I was beginning to fear the huge dust bunnies that were beginning to show up everywhere. I was contemplating going to the Methodist church this morning, but Alice and I decided to stay behind while John went. I finished my Single Mother project and made some notes about Nickel and Dimed and Alice introduced me to iGoogle and how I can link my Duke webmail to my Gmail account. It was very exciting. Alice and I eventually went to the gym later on in the afternoon and then went to Wal-Mart to buy the week's groceries. We plan on having Mrs. Jackie and her brother Milton over for dinner on Thursday evening so I plan on calling her tomorrow afternoon to officially invite her.

David Oberst and David Womble arrived back to the house to have dinner with us at Ming Wao's. The Japanese restaurant was ABSOLUTELY declicious. We will definitely be going back there very soon. When we came back John Luttrell and Brandon arrived soon after and we played yet another round of...MAFIA! This was again a very interesting set of games and I got to be the narrator TWICE!

After Mafia we had an interesting set of conversations concerning marriage, ethnic names, stereotypes, and a lot of other controversial topics. I really like discussing these issues in the house because I get to hear a lot of different views on interesting and controversial subjects. I think we're going to have many more in the future! Tomorrow I'm back at the Center for the Child and it should be an exciting week! I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment