Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mmmm...Pizza!

Today I got to hang out in the three-year-old classroom at CFC (my new abbreviation for Center for the Child). It was pretty fun, but I was a little concerned when one of the little girls asked me repeatedly if I was a mother. She asked me that question two or three times, and I was little surprised that this was the second question she asked me after asking my name. Besides that incident, everything else this mornig went pretty smoothly. I played with them outside for a while and then retreated back into the academic wing to work on my research assignments.

I didn't go to the gym today, but I think I may go for a jog in a little while. We had some delicious Pizza Hut pizza today. On a smelly note, something in our kitchen REEKS!!! We think it may be Alice's stromboli so we need to throw that crap OUT! I don't think anything else is really going to tonight. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment